Monday, October 27, 2008

Prop 8 Wave Party!!!

Tonight our family joined many of our ward members in waving signs for Proposition 8. We stood on a busy street in Clovis for one hour cheering and waving to people to encourage them to vote. It was so much fun to be united with our friends in a common cause. It also restored our faith in humanity to hear so many people honking and cheering us on in support of what we were doing. It was a great experience! YES ON PROP 8!!!!
We ended the evening at In and Out Burger with quite a bit of our friends for a great dinner! What a great way to end the day!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

It is comforting, if that is the right word, to see you out there showing your support for the worthiest of causes!!! I would say that I wish I had the opportunity to do the same here in Utah, but I would be lying. I hope that I never need to campaign and support a proposition like this either at the state or the national level! May traditional marriage stay and may the opposition leave it alone!
And now we have your blog! Great! Tiffany showed it to me today and she was excited.