Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Adoption Day, Rachel!!!

I can't believe it was ten years ago today that I became a Mom! I will never forget seeing and holding Rachel for the first time and feeling the absolute joy that washed over me! That day is forever emblazoned on my memory as one of the most important days of my life.

Rachel, we hope you feel special today, on your day, as we remember, reminisce and look at pictures of you from that time! You were the most beautiful baby ever! We got attention wherever we went as people oowed and awed at you. You are still every bit as beautiful in every way, and we are so proud of the amazing girl you are!

Happy Adoption Day, sweet Rachel!!! We love you with all our hearts!!!

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

That is so sweet...Happy Adoption Day Rachel! You are a lucky girl to have such a great mom! And your mom is so lucky to have such a great daughter! I love to see pictures of you and see how you are growing up so nicely. Keep in touch. Love, Melinda

Jared and Sami said...

Hi Sue it's Samantha Ortiz-Medeiros I can't believe it's been ten years! she has grown up to be such a beautiful young woman! And Daniel is so handsome, you guys have a beautiful family!